The Sustainability Management program is seeking candidates for the following curriculum and grading assistant positions for the summer 2015 semester. The assistants are responsible for attending class sessions, holding weekly office hours for students, addressing student inquiries, reviewing course material with the instructor, and assisting in the grading of problem sets and examinations. You can view the specifics on each position, as qualifications and time commitments my differ depending on the course, by clicking here. The stipend for these positions for summer 2015 is $5,250.
- ARCH A4684 SUSTAINABLE DESIGN
- SUMA K4033 DECISION MODELS AND MANAGEMENT
- SUMA K4142 SUSTAINABLE FINANCE
- SUMA K4147 WATER RESOURCES AND CLIMATE
- SUMA K4180 WRITING ABOUT GLOBAL SCIENCE FOR THE INTERNATIONAL MEDIA
- SUMA K4193 STATISTICS OF SUSTAINABILITY MANAGEMENT
- SUMA K4350 SEMINAR IN PROJECT ANALYSIS
- SUMA K4360 SUSTAINABILITY TECHNOLOGY AND THE EVOLUTION OF SMART CITIES
- SUMA K4370 IMPLEMENTATION OF CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY STRATEGIES
If interested, you can e-mail your application materials, consisting of a cover letter and a resume to Alyssa Rome, Program Manager, at email@example.com by Monday, April 13th at 5PM. Please include the course number/description in the e-mail subject line (e.g. SUMA K4350 SEMINAR IN PROJECT ANALYSIS CGA APPLICATION).
Should you wish to apply to more than one position, you MUST send separate emails for each position’s applications.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Applications submitted by April 13th will be given top priority. Deadlines to apply for certain CGA positions may be extended depending on level of interest.
For questions regarding the Curriculum and Grading Assistant positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.