The Sustainability Management program is seeking candidates for the following curriculum and grading assistant positions for the spring 2014 semester. The assistants are responsible for attending class sessions, holding weekly office hours for students, addressing student inquiries, reviewing course material with the instructor, and assisting in the grading of problem sets and examinations. You can view the specifics on each position, as qualifications and time commitments my differ depending on the course, by clicking here. The stipend for these positions for spring 2014 is $5,000.
- SUMA K4020 COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS
- SUMA K4035 GHG EMISSIONS: MEASURING AND MINIMIZING THE CARBON FOOTPRINT
- SUMA K4100 SUSTAINABILITY MANAGEMENT
- SUMA K4135 ANALYSIS FOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- SUMA K4140 SUSTAINABILITY SCIENCE
- SUMA K4145 THE SCIENCE OF SUSTAINABLE WATER
- SUMA K4146 WATER SYSTEMS ANALYSIS
- SUMA K4155 ENERGY MARKETS AND INNOVATION
- SUMA K4165 POLITICAL ECONOMY OF ENERGY & CLIMATE POLICIES
- SUMA K4175 GLOBAL ENVIRONMENTAL MARKETS
- SUMA K4180 WRITING ABOUT GLOBAL SCIENCE FOR THE INTERNATIONAL MEDIA
- SUMA K4193 STATISTICS FOR SUSTAINABILTY MANAGEMENT
- SUMA K4200 INTEGRATIVE CAPSTONE WORKSHOP
- SUMA K4230 EARTH’S CLIMATE SYSTEM
- SUMA K4301 INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL LAW
- SUMA K4310 PRACTICUM IN INNOVATIVE SUSTAINABILITY LEADERSHIP
If interested, you can e-mail your application materials, consisting of a cover letter and a résumé to Alyssa Dubov, Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, December 2nd at 5PM. *Please include the course number/description in the e-mail subject line (e.g. SUMA K4230 Earth’s Climate System CGA APPLICATION).*
Applications submitted by December 2nd will be given top priority. Deadlines to apply for certain CGA positions may be extended depending on level of interest.
Please note: Applicants who are employed by Columbia University (or will be in Spring 2014), including as paid interns, are ineligible for these position. Applicants must be enrolled in a degree program in Spring 2014 to be considered for these positions.
For questions regarding the Curriculum and Grading Assistant positions, please contact me at email@example.com.