The Sustainability Management program is seeking candidates for the following curriculum and grading assistant positions for the fall 2015 semester. The assistants are responsible for attending class sessions, holding weekly office hours for students, addressing student inquiries, reviewing course material with the instructor, and assisting in the grading of problem sets and examinations. You can view the specifics on each position, as qualifications and time commitments my differ depending on the course, by clicking here. The stipend for these positions for fall 2015 is $5,250.
- SUMA K4020 COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS
- SUMA K4030 HUNGRY CITY WORKSHOP
- SUMA K4100 SUSTAINABILITY MANAGEMENT
- SUMA K4135 ENERGY ANALYSIS FOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- SUMA K4142 SUSTAINABLE FINANCE
- SUMA K4147 WATER RESOURCES AND CLIMATE
- SUMA K4150 ENERGY AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- SUMA K4162 RESPONSIBILITY AND RESILIENCE IN THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT
- SUMA K4169 SUSTAINABILITY METRICS
- SUMA K4170 SUSTAINABLE OPERATIONS
- SUMA K4175 GLOBAL ENVIRONMENTAL MARKETS
- SUMA K4190 ECONOMICS FOR SUSTAINABILITY MANAGEMENT
- SUMA K4195 GREEN ACCOUNTING
- SUMA K4200 INTEGRATIVE CAPSTONE WORKSHOP
- SUMA K4205 GIS FOR SUSTAINABILITY MANAGEMENT
- SUMA K4230 EARTH’S CLIMATE SYSTEM
- SUMA K4301 INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL LAW
- SUMA K4440 ESG INVESTING AND RESPONSIBLE INVESTMENT PRACTICES
- SUMA K4734 EARTH INSTITUTE PRACTICUM
- SUMA K7001 WATER GOVERNANCE
If interested, you can e-mail your application materials, consisting of a cover letter and a resume to Alyssa Rome, Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, July 1st at 5 p.m. Include the course number/description in the e-mail subject line (e.g. SUMA K4175 GLOBAL ENVIRONMENTAL MARKETS CGA APPLICATION).
Should you wish to apply to more than one position, you MUST send separate emails for each position’s applications.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Applications submitted by July 1st will be given top priority. Deadlines to apply for certain CGA positions may be extended depending on level of interest.
For questions regarding the curriculum and grading assistant positions, contact email@example.com.